HOW DO I KNOW MY PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED?
Pst. Wilson John
DAY 16 - 21 DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING
Not sure of answers to prayer leads to frustration, it can quench your zeal and open way to doubt of whether God is Alive. The good news is god answers prayers.
Sometimes God answers “Yes” and sometimes “No”. “No” - is when such is released can make us neglect Him. The capacity to such answer is not yet built in God’s sight. “Yes” – is when our request cue in line with His will. Jer 12:28; 33:3 – God does not only answer but also shows Himself and the answer. Many are calling their situation instead of God. When we change this attitude we will see the answer.
When is our prayer answered?
- When we pray with our heart: Jer 29:13 Praying without heart means engaging the power & faith that provokes supernatural turn around, the last lapse of the period, prayer and fasting is the boiling point period. James 5:17, 17.
- When we pray according to the will of God: The will of God is the word of God. Everything about us and details of solutions are spelt out in God’s word. Each time you see the word of God with respect to your situation or issue, it is an assurance that your answer is sure.
- Putting God in remembrance: Praying according to the will of God is putting (Is 43:46) God in remembrance – 1 Jn 5:14. The word of God is the testimony of the Lord which is also our testimony – Ps 19:7. There is no challenges in life that the scripture has not settled. It takes our ability to identify this scriptural settled principles that brings out our testimonies.
- When we pray in the name of Jesus: This is the power to deliver our heritage. This is why he came and died. Jn 14:12-14 Believing in the name of Jesus places us on the pedestal to do greater works and getting answers to request made in His Name to glorify the Father. Jn 16:23, 24 Whatever we ask the Father in the name of Jesus, produces answers.
- When we have prayed in Faith: Mk 11:2, 4 Whatever we ask, we must believe that we have received it. We must see them in our hearts and not doubt.
JESUS IS LORD